Inherently Unique Products
Our items are each made individually. The nature of our production processes intentionally includes the blending of colors, blurring of artwork and gradation of color. This makes each item inherently unique.
Because of these characteristics and the fact that each item we make is unique, MA+CH™ products purchased from our online store (the “Site”) will be a very close version of the photo appearing on the Site, but not an exact match.
Return, Refund & Credit Policy
We stand behind the quality, construction and fit of our products. If you feel that an item you purchased is not consistent with the product you ordered or has a manufacturing flaw, it may be returned, unworn and unwashed, for a refund or credit towards another item based on the following conditions:
- Only unworn, unwashed items with original tags still attached will be accepted for refund or credit.
- Contact us at [email protected] within 14 days of your receipt of the items purchase.
- MA+CH must receive the items for return or exchange within 30 days of purchaser’s receipt.
- Refunds will be issued by request for products returned due to manufacturing flaws (i.e. holes or other defects).
- Any refunds will be applied to the original form of payment within 30 days of receipt of the returned items accepted for refund.
- Your shipping costs will not be reimbursed for returns or credits.
- If we determine in our sole discretion that your return does not meet the above conditions for refund, we will notify you by email and give you an opportunity to advise us whether you want your merchandise returned to you at your own expense. Denied returns will receive neither refund nor credit. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE AN APPROPRIATE RESPONSE FROM YOU WITHIN THE TIME SPECIFIED IN OUR NOTICE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RETAIN OR DISCARD THE RETURNED MERCHANDISE AND YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR DOING SO.
Please direct all questions related to returns or credits to [email protected].
How to Return
Our return process is convenient and easy. Included with each MA+CH purchase from the Site is a return form with a prepaid UPS return shipping label.
- To ensure accurate processing, please fill out the return form included with your original purchase. You must complete the section identifying the returned items and the reason for your return. Include this return form in your return package.
- Fill out the prepaid UPS Merchandise Return label included with your original order.
- To ensure that we receive your return properly, include a copy of your original order receipt inside your return package, indicating the item(s) being returned.
- Your package will be returned via UPS’s ground service. Drop your package at a nearby UPS Store, Drop Box, alliance locations, or other authorized shipping outlet.
- Once we receive your return, we will deduct a $10 fee from any refund due you to account for the return shipping costs.
- Use of our prepaid return label is optional. You are free to use your own prepaid return services at your cost and discretion. If you do, we will not deduct the $10 return shipping fee from any refund. We recommend that you use a service that permits you to track your return package and that offers you insurance. If you are not using the prepaid return label, make sure that you send all returns to:
Online Sales Customer Service
1080 Catalyn Street
Schenectady, NY 12303
Once we receive your return package, we will send you an email to the email address provided with your original order notifying you of our receipt of your return.